Welcome to the Offical Thunix Wiki!
Hello, and welcome to the Official Thunix wiki!
This is a multi-contributor project created to give useful guides & documentation on common and uncommon topics alike. Most of the things in here will pertain directly to Thunix, which is the platform you are (or if not, should be) using.
If you have any questions about the project, feel free to Direct Message
dovahkin on IRC, or any of the other contributors/staff @
From all the contributors and staff at Thunix, we hope you enjoy the project and find it helpful and informative!
- This project is maintained at the leisure of its contributors. You might find out-of-date info or content. Each contributor is only responsible for their commits, and the topics they contribute.
- These guides, while upheld to a professional-like standard, may contain offensive language. If you are easily offended, take caution.
- There is usually more than one way to do the same job. You will most likely find pages with alternative methods that have been added by other contributors.
- Some guides may contain "Hacky" or non-recommended methods of completing certain tasks. These methods can sometimes carry some risks. You, as an individual are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for any and all actions you take as a result of reading ANY of the content in this wiki. We will always try to provide the safest methods or guides, but we cannot fix stupid. Be careful and vigilant.
- Again, this is maintained by contributors, NOT Thunix Staff. Any content created herein are at the responsibility of the respective contributor(s). Thunix Staff are not liable/responsible for anything you do as a result of this wiki. Do NOT harass them with issues regarding the wiki or etc.